View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 02:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I'm still trying to figure some things out being boosted. A couple the turns I should be down shifting to 2nd gear, but I stay in 3rd because I spin in 2nd gear even when the r888 are up to temperature and that day the track temps in the morning were in the 50s. I actually spun out coming out of the turns after 4 laps of warming up the tire. I hit the throttle and next thing I know I'm sideways.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
It is the exact problem that my friend faced with his C6Z06, he installed heads and cam and he got around 650whp @ dyno, he said even in third the car isn't hooking on r888r, next thing he did was to get Hoosier A7 for the track but we have a flat track, I am sure it is harder to do with the turbo spool in the track you attend. I am sure you will do much better in tracks with higher speed turns.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote