View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mashburn94
Base Member

Drives: 2013 White 370z 6 SP
Mashburn94 is on a distinguished road

It was just a thought, I do realize they fixed the issue for the 09-10’s, but it’s odd that my steering does not lock at all, so that is another issue in itself I guess.

Ok, I left a Infiniti Dealership service department about a half hour ago. A friend of mine was nice enough to stay late and try to help me. He attempted to reprogram the key, the key was reprogrammed successfully, but it still will not recognize the key.

We disconnected the battery for 15 minutes just to ensure that all memory was lost. And again, reprogrammed the key. It still would not recognize the key.

I told him about the tint, and shift knob install, he assured me that the tint would not interfere with the signal inside the car. He also confirmed that what I removed to install the shift knob, would not have an effect on the wires/module that is under the armrest portion of the center console. But, we pulled the console out, and made for sure that it was plugged in securely, and it was.

It has been raining allot here lately, so he even pulled the kick panel off the passenger side to check and see if the module down there was wet. The whole area was dry as bone.

He said he would check with his supervisor tomorrow to see if there is anything else we can try.
Mashburn94 is offline   Reply With Quote