View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:25 AM   #32 (permalink)
MEZZZER
Base Member

Drives: 13 CP PEARL WHT A/T
MEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond reputeMEZZZER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleous View Post
I used the Boston S35 fits tight 1"11/16 depth 3"3/16 cut out.

There is no room behind the speaker, I had to trim the stock mounting screw tabs on the back of the panel, for the cutout of the speaker to sit flush to the panel speaker grill opening. It was just plastic, I have a touring without Blows now, and there was a stock wire but I ran a new one anyway.

When I listened to the Bose I always had some rear fill going on, with an upgraded system I don't expect it to get any worse.

Funny thing with music is it's totally subjective to the listener, maybe most say no rear speakers. This post was for those few that want some rear fill, don't knock it till you try it.
I added some Soundstream 80w full range 3.5" to my rear panels and can hear them every time. absolutely makes a world of difference with quality and powerful rear fill speakers. If you don't put something decent back there on an amp, you won't hear them. Love mine 100%. As you said, Don't knock til you try it, but you have to do it right or it will be a waste of time.
Soundstream Head Unit, Soundstream 5ch, Focal 6.5" Soundstream 3.5" ES 10" Wicked Cas Box, NISMO CAI, FI CBE w 18" Res. Z Speed Undrshrd Rear Fog w/ Sw. FI Ign. Sw. Fairlady Customz Painted Roof & Mirrors.
MEZZZER is offline   Reply With Quote