View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
hotprops
Base Member

Drives: nissan 370z
hotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond repute

hotrodz ,some nice driving in those 2 vids.some 40+ years ago i was into some scca formula v and ford at places like the glen and bridgehampton ,limerock .your z car is a real performer in good hands. makes me want to go out and get some real tires and rims .a nizmo catback ,and a rev tune .and beat the sh.. out of it .i am very close to sebring now. o to be young again.just had the z delivered 6 weeks ago and i am having a blast .need to find a safe place .be well and carry on you are very smooth.and you gave me a taste of what these z cars can be capable of of .thanks
hotprops is offline   Reply With Quote