View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 01:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
Anything's possible with Floridiots involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Let me be the minority and say i dont think he was insulting anyone. He was just acknowledging the recklessness within the state that causes unfortunate deaths.

I dont think he is insensitive. Hes just frustrated with the overall senselessness that goes on in florida. To say that the head count of incidents in fl is alarming is an understatement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Its not "anyone" hes talking about. Its the collaborative of the state of Florida.

Florida is collaboratively stupid. Lol.
Doesnt mean their arent smart individuals in florida.

If you have any problem or issue with people in Florida or the state or whatever, you can start a thread and spray your rants in the off topic session (but I can't guarantee how long that thread could last), you can also do that in your own social media account, or even do that on a street in Florida (if you have the guts to do that)

This thread is about an unfortunate incident where someone got killed...

Please shows some respect to the others and show some class of yourself.

regards,

a Canadian immigrant who came from Hong Kong