View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
longlivethez
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Roadster
longlivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I was at Wild Horse West track a few weeks ago. West is short track just over a mile long. Long story short, there was a guy there in a Cayman R that I let by me on two different sessions because I was holding him back. Yup, I would run away from him on the straight away but he would be on my bumper two turns later. His buddy was driving a 911 turbo and he could not keep up with either of us. So it's not always about the juice.
Yea, last time I went, it was the East track. Also just a bit over a mile. The full track was AWESOME!

I was the only Z out there. lol
longlivethez is offline   Reply With Quote