View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIsraeliZ View Post
I've heard that it's not an easy job to replace the headunit since the car have an engine noise system and isolation system to help control road-noise,
and when I will replace the headunit those systems would be gone
Can anyone spill some light on the topic.. i'm really confused and it's important to me to not lose any cool features the car can offer
First, the presence of those two features you mention do not make replacing the head unit any more difficult.

Second, fake engine noises piped into the cabin via the speakers is not a cool feature.

You should be good to go

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote