View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:52 AM   #506 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulaZ View Post
Till I mount it up, it's still a massive mystery to me. I wish I had some photos of the Turbo mounted all up, without a filter, in the car, showing the whole space infront of the Turbo.

Haha, did one already many years back for the Z32. Had way more time, and no wife back then. Don't think I'll have time for a proper one again.

I just want that induction sound! If this means like you, then yes, yes I do.
I wish I had read this earlier this weekend. I put on a new turbo and could've taken the pic while clocking. That bastard is on there now. For reference it's a couple ticks better than installing headers and then seeing the gasket on the bench while getting the torque wrench.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote