Thread: Formula-1 2018
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

I am more interested on how McLaren will perform with the Renault engine... and further on that, if McLaren has become a serious contender this season, how Alonso's diversified schedule will affect his competitiveness on F1.

This is going to be very intereesting.

I think Alonso believes his days in F1 is counting and he won't be able to win another 4-5 DCs thus setting any new records in F1 is almost like an impossible to him.

Thus why not participating in other series to set some other record(s).

Regarding the grid girls, it's like icing on a cake.

It's an eye candies to have them but it's not the end of the world if they don't exist..

However, it does show how liberty media make some pointless/ unnecessarily changes/decisions without listening to the actual voice from, in this case, the grid girls.

On another note, how they change the starting time schedule is also showing them they are looking things only lopsided.

After the announcement on that, I've read lots of comments from the fans, more than 95% actually says it's no point doing that cos they all get used to schedule, and with with PVR features being so popular, lots of them actually don't watch it live anyway.

And with those who watch the race live, (myself too), I don't mind waking up at night or very early, and that one hour actually make no difference to me, it might actually make things worse in fact.

Kind of dictating from L.M. to be honest.

Last edited by alcheng; 02-11-2018 at 03:38 PM.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote