View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
skidro
Base Member

Drives: 370z coupe
skidro is on a distinguished road

Another old guy (60 years young) checking in. Just picked up a new 2018 magnetic black auto trans base model in September for a pre-retirement gift to myself (35 years of teaching Geometry as of next year and I'm going to "graduate" one final time!!). Agree with other posters that I feel it is an unbeatable car for the $. Still took 17 years to save up ( yeah, teachers salary) so I could pay cash and just drive it home. Looked at a bunch of possible choices over that time, but the 370 always captured my imagination and interest every time I saw one. A friend got one a few years back and I was hooked ever since. Hoping to add a set of forgestar wheels in polished copper, but may be awhile before I can swing 'em. Think they would really shine on the mag. black. My baby is tucked away for the Pennsylvania winter right now. Only got 750 miles on her before tucking her in. Sure looking forward to springtime. It is amazing how driving it does make an old fella feel a bit young again and so glad I finally have one to enjoy. Hope that all my fellow "old timers" are doing so as well!!!!

skidro
skidro is offline   Reply With Quote