View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
If you want to be a baller. Forgeline will make the rims to any spec you want. They are top shelf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoshotz View Post
Man, thats the first time I've ever seen volk referred to as middle of the pack

But to answer the question: the most popular setup for the Zs is 18x10.5 +15 square RPF1s with 275 or 285s all the way around
As much as I would like to brake the bank and get custom Forgeline or HRE wheels it would not be very peractical since these wheels would be used for 100% track and drag use and there are some people that have actually damaged there wheels at the track and had to get them repaired and refinished or replaced. The track can be a rough environment sometimes. I may consider the RPF1 wheels in 18x10.5. Do these wheels clear the Nissan sport brake calipers for sure? Is +15 the correct offset? I don’t mind the squared look. In your opinion will 275’s or 285’s look overall too wide or narrow or normal looking?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote