View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 08:47 AM   #2075 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Right on! I did similar things along my journey. Houses, kids and an x-wife all along the way. Yeah, several vehicle, boats and other toys all left in the wake. No regrets, just move forward.
Amen for that bro! I love my Z soo much but I have to let it go for a good reason and a better future... I know it hurts a little bit right now, but I know that God have something better for me in the near future I dont regret when I decide to sell my Sti to buy the Z right now... Thanks to my Z, I knew a lot of people in this community that right now I can call them friends. I hope to join the Z gang again as soon as I buy the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
The New Amuse addition is beyond Beautiful Mr. Carl

We are all looking forward in seeing your next Z soon..

Till then you can up with idea's and modification's for your next Z..

It will happen my Brother
Thanks my bro! I really appreciated your words! Im already checking out the prices for the 2012+ 370z Nismo Maybe I can't afford a brand new Nismo because the prices right here are to expensive (around $60,000.00) but the price for a 2013 370z Nismo is around $30,000.00. Lets see what I find when the time to buy a new sports car arrive
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote