View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Buzzkill247
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z KAD GunM 7AT
Buzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk6 View Post
Does anyone know of a shop in south Florida that does this? Would love to have my lights done up but can't find a shop anywhere around here. I am in vero beach fl. Pm me if you do cause I'm the kinda guy that would break these if I attempted to take them out myself!
closest i know of (just moved to FL year ago) is a guy in Tampa that was one of the first on this forum to start modding his headlights for self and other - not sure if he still does. But def interested to hear if anyone knows a FL based guy with at least pic references for quality - I'm happy to travel north or south for quality
Buzzkill247 is offline   Reply With Quote