View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:03 PM   #1127 (permalink)
Buzzkill247
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z KAD GunM 7AT
Buzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond repute

I drove it. didn't kill myself or anyone else. OK... may have scared a few people... but, in my defense i DROVE it!

not like the yuppie pampered yutz in their Leafs and grey hairs in the boats and soccer Mom's in their SUVs that I just "had" to weave in and out of because "it's green mofo!!! no other shade comes out!"

ok, ok, ... in all seriousness, I spoke with Jackson Racing regarding building a C-38-91 supercharger setup. starting the plans and buying the bits a piece at a time before buying the final rotrex and intercooler. Best help in this search and convo? FI and Jackson racing. meh results: RJ Manufacturing... whipple only... pssshhhh WORST help: Vivid racing - didn't even read the email for the totality of what I was looking for - had to tell him model 3 times....
Buzzkill247 is offline   Reply With Quote