View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 03:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish I had gotten my car and saw this supercharger kit at this time instead of buying the stock kit and ending up replacing a lot of the parts, xD
Darn

Edit:

@TopgunZ:

- I wish to purchase your $1750 Full A2A kit for the Stillen Supercharger. Sent a text to you about it, but realized you are probably sleeping, forgot you were in a different part of the states, lol. My bad!

But yeah, I look forward to making the actual purchase in the next 4 - 5 weeks depending on how things go for me!
SUPER STOKED ABOUT IT!

If I can get it before the built engine from IPP ships out and is delivered to my local mechanic shop, I can have the shop also install the new A2A kit after they disassemble the stillen supercharger from old blown up broken engine, and just assemble the new A2A kit -- since it comes with instructions They can follow them better than I can xD

Last edited by cupcakez; 02-08-2018 at 11:47 PM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote