View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
the color of the dash was fine until I cleaned it with water from reading the posts here.

I wiped it with the Meguiars Interior cleaner last night and let it sit for a day, then I wiped it again with a dry cloth. the color is back to normal now without any stickiness, but time will tell if it'll get sticky later on. However, I prefer the little stickiness than the greyish color dash.

I am a little puzzled as to where/how the greyish color come about.
Mine does the same thing. Greyish color goes away but eventually comes back. It's really bad around the gauges cluster area or when you open the door and can see part of the dash.

My plan is to eventually remove the dash and wrap it with suede but I have so many projects going on.

I cant believe every other plastic piece in the car is perfectly fine expect the damn dash.
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote