View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Track only wheels/tires set up

Hi everyone I am looking for a wheel and tire set up to run at the track only. I am looking for the lightest possible 18” or 19” wheel set up I can get as long as the wheels look tasteful. Do you have any ideas or opinions on a 18” or 19” wheel/tire set up to go with? I really don’t want to spend a small fortune on wheels and tires that will only be used at the track. I already searched and searched and did not find the answer I am looking for don’t say search. I’m throwing the idea around on going with the Enkei RPF1 wheels 18X9.5 +38 in front and 18X10.5 +15 in rear. Not sure what tires sizes to consider that will work? Vehicle is a 2017 370Z that has not been lowered and has sport brakes.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote