View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 09:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

I had this issue since the day I bought my car a few months ago but for some reason didn't bother taking it back to the dealer. I assumed it was tires out of balance until I started reading threads on here including this one. Which caused me to overthink it. It did it from about 68mph-80+. Got an oil change today and on an impulse told them to balance my tires too. Turns out the rear two tires had thrown their weights and were out of balance. She's smooth as anything now. The tech at the stealership also reset my TPMS sensor which had been on since I bought it. Cost me about $160 total with Mobil 1 synthetic oil. Pretty high but worth it to me. So if you're having this issue start with a tire balance then go from there!
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote