View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 06:53 PM   #2267 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Emailed Seb. regarding a possible tune and about the pullley swap topic -- whether or not he thinks its worth it or not.

Doesnt the 928 place offer an option in which they send you the ceramic bearing parts / impeller and you can have a professional install it into the blower as well?

Or am I tripping and I am making up that option? lol

If so, I may ask them to send it for the cheaper price and then have a local shop install it who specializes in aftermarket parts as well (assuming they say they can do it after I call & ask)

I had the 2.85" pulley but returned it after research to find out the 3" would better suit my end goals.
Seb was great at answering all my questions (even some dumb ones). The pulleys are definitely worth it, it's just a matter of how much boost you can safely run with the fuel you'll be using. That's where Seb comes in.

You can definitely just purchase the parts from 928 and if I remember right they have a list of recommended installers on their site.

If I do another pulley upgrade I'll probably do the 3" instead of the 2.85 too.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote