View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #1118 (permalink)
Buzzkill247
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z KAD GunM 7AT
Buzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSciSnails View Post
Picked up my son an introduction to the addiction. Needs a lot of cosmetic love but she is fully functional. Sheet metal is cheap. Anyone need a super sweet wang? Ha!

Sent from another dimension.
where are the stickers? and body kit?? I mean ya, sheet metal is cheap but hey homedepot/lowes and you got a sweet @$$ ride bro! btw... that thing have VTEC? wait til THAT kicks in!

couldn't resist lol tell the kid only fartsd like me tell em to say thank you and be appeciative and learn or we'll hunt em down for a thwak up the head - not everyone has a Dad nice enough to help em out at first
Buzzkill247 is offline   Reply With Quote