View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #22 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Im not saying your product is farce too. But honestly people here have sold there Z and left this forum.

Too late in game? Maybe or maybe not.

I dont know how many people here are into numbers game. Or bragging rights.

I only have one Z for 6 years now and my other car is a C7 Z51. I agree with the principle as the C7 alone have lots if deflectors for increased air flow and cooling.

Will I buy one for my Z? Maybe yes and no.
For the last 2 weeks in the for sale thread at least 4 people selling the Gen 3 Stillen intakes and having hard time selling.

When 6 years ago they are selling like hot cakes even for a price of $500.
A 8 to 9 year old car? Do I need to brag about it every time I attend a cars and coffee in my area that I have this deflectors? Nobody would care as people are more interested on the new design Mustang, Corvette etc.

I welcome the innovation but timing is everything in the business world. Do you intend to sell to many people who DD the Z example people in California where the average speed is 5-6 miles On heavy traffic or your target market people who track there Z? I only know 5 or 6 in this forum now.

Its a free market I welcome and applaud the effort in making the Stillen work better. Maybe same reason why Stillen didnt bother to make one to sell because the market is small now.

Im speaking of the business side of things.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 02-07-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote