View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 06:14 AM   #29 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas Z View Post
Louisiana AG’s Office wasn’t of much help. Can file a complaint, but they don’t seem to be too concerned with investigating nor penalizing the dealer. Suggested I retain a lawyer and take them to court, or contact local law enforcement as they stated that this is the entity with the jurisdiction. I doubt local law enforcement is going to care or be of any help here. They are surely more focused on murders, tapes, violent crimes, etc than car fraud, which I get. Besides, the local podunk dealer probably gives to local police fundraisers or knows local officials and is “a pillar of the community”. I doubt an out of state individual from Texas (they don’t care for anyone from out of state) would get a fair shake, having lived in New Orleans for 2 years and seeing how some things work in LA. They will take care of their own.
Sorry to hear this, don't give up!!
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote