View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
LAVA
Track Member

Drives: AWD Q50S_3.7
LAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond reputeLAVA has a reputation beyond repute

we just sold my wife's g35 sedan, it had 209,000 miles and we owned it for 8 years. We did nothing to this car, it was neglected. 5000-9000 mile oil change intervals and when it was changed we did the $16.97 walmart changes. I finally changed the plugs @ 200,000 thinking they'd be pretty much gone. They didn't even replacing. The ownership of that car was probvably the single greatest ownership experience I've ever had. I believe Infiniti makes the best cars on the market and the overly positive experience of owning hers is what made me decide to buy the Q50s. I like it far more than I did my Z. It's basically a 4 seater Z.

Buy it with confidence!