View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
hotprops
Base Member

Drives: nissan 370z
hotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond repute
Default new airbag recall?

Hi all, new here but was reading for 3 months before my account went live last week.2016 stock 7spa base magma bought from a 76 year old guy in Atlanta 6k miles. now to the question .on Jan 17/18 Th, there was a big buzz that 370 z cars would have the airbag recall.however when i go to the Nissan site and plug in the vin# nothing comes up! to add was it not for this site i would not have bought this auto. i am a old guy and had a lot of the other cars over the years .well this z is a well built gritty, primal vehicle that loves to be used!more fun than anything i can remember. thanks
hotprops is offline   Reply With Quote