View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and gentlemen,

Thanks to all of you who have jumped in to suggest an exhaust option for me to consider. Its most appreciated.

As previously stated my biggest concerns are three fold. I want an aggressive exhaust note at full throttle, and is very sedate at city speeds so I don't annoy the neighbours, but not one that drones at highway speeds.

As for for the drone at highway speeds, is that even possible with a rag top up or even down, since the top materials are not really part of the solid body structure to set up harmonics or hold the sound in? And with the top down is a drone likely at all?

I don't need a performance gain, so a complete exhaust is a waste in my case. The car is plenty fast enough as it is. I'm long past the boy racer stage and needing to see who has the biggest junk.

I'm hoping for an axle back simple swap the final original muffler out setup similar to the AAM S Line Resonated Short Tails. Are there other setups out there that are along the same line?

Thanks!

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote