Thread: FS: Part out
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 02:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilib2000 View Post
I posted this on the Canadian side, why? Canadians understand the exchange rate/duty we pay.
Canadian here, and while i agree with you we tend to pay more after all the fees and such, but from some of the parts what i have personally purchased myself from other sources, i can say that you are overpricing them.

Used Stillen Gen 3 intake $850 is overpriced PLUS we give you our OEM intake? lmfao might as well be robbing the person.

Edit: I got a few quote for some brand new parts for the same parts you have here.... and yeah this is a slap in the face. Im sorry but your prices you listed are stupidly out of proportion. Your stuff at the end of the day is used and some of your prices are actually more expensive than what it costs to buy brand new WITH money left over.

Last edited by Asus_; 02-05-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote