View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Topgunz full supercharger kits!!

As many of you are aware from my Air to Air design and thread, I had been working towards bringing a supercharger kit to the market. I had 3 goals:

- Great, usable power
- Reliable and Safe
- Offer a kit that is under $6K

By partnering with Stillen and utilizing their proven bracket and their manifold that mates to my A2A kits and adding in a few power adders, I was able to reach those goals.

Offering these kits with the right pulley setup, pulley tensioners and the upgraded Si trim V3 Vortech Head units, they are making some terrific numbers.

We are seeing 470whp on pump 91, 485whp on pump 93 and 550+whp on E85.

The below graph 472whp was on 91 octane and the 541whp pull was on E72!

These tuner kits will be sold for $5999 with FREE shipping to your door anywhere in the continental U.S.

Included in the kit:

Si trim upgraded Vortech V3
K&N Filter
Filter adapter
Breather filters
60* coupler
Aluminum L pipe 90*
Reducing coupler
Tial pipe
Coupler - straight 2.75 x2
Treadstone 750HP Intercooler
2.5-2.75 45* Coupler
Aluminum Y-pipe with dual MAF flanges
Coupler - 90* 2.75"
IC brackets
Block off plate
T-bolt clamps 2.5" - X2
T-bolt clamps 2.75" - X10
Silocone hose - per ft. - X5
Bolts, Nuts, Washers
Tial QRJ
Tial V band Inlet
Tial V band clamp
Tial 1.5" Exhaust
GTR Spark plugs
Stillen Main bracket
Stillen Manifold
Stillen Gen2 MAF and TB, PNP extensions
New TB and Manifold Gaskets

I can supply Injector Dynamics ID1050x injectors for an impossible to beat price of $725.

I suggest a 340lph pump or higher for pump gas and at minimum a 400lph and Fuel Return System for E85. CJ Motorsports is your best friend in the fuel department! He will guide you through the install of a RFS or pump install if you need additional help and his product is incredible.

You will need a tuning solution. I can only recommend Ecutek with the Omni MAP sensor for hybrid SD tune capabilities. The stock MAFS will max out close to 500whp so Uprev becomes problematic.

I will still be supplying the A2A conversion for anyone who already bought the Stillen Kit and wants to make a ton more power.

Contact me here on the forum through PM or you may reach me at my email address... Adidis@hotmail.com

Last edited by TopgunZ; 05-09-2019 at 12:23 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote