View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

*UPDATE*
Currently have 3 people interested.
To be fair, I will go through the people who messaged me first and if no response for 24 hours, I will move to the next person! Thanks all!

My car broke down yesterday so I didn't have a good chance to respond as fast as I would have liked.
Was driving on highway and I decided to revv the engine for a quick boost of speed to take the exit.
As soon as I did that, a very loud pop occurred and stopped the car from working.
Turned out that both black oil & green coolant was leaking from the front somehow, as well as some seconds of burnt white smoke smell was coming through the vents into the car. Very unfortunate but also fortunate that I was safely pulled to the side of the road.

Took it into the Nissan Dealership to have them fix whatever it is that happened.
I am hoping it is just a few hoses that popped out of place causing the oil and coolant leak and nothing more than that.

Right before that though, I had just had a shop swap out the stock open diff for a quaife one, and then 2 days before that I had a shop mod the stock exhaust with an X pipe and magnaflow muffler, with 4 inch stainless steel tips.

So taking all those things into consideration, I dont know exactly who may be at fault for the incident on the highway. All I know is I hope the car will still be useable and did not completely break on me..

It also heated up to almost 220 when the car broke down which I dont know matters or not for this situation.

Thanks!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote