View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 12:01 PM   #3542 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
It was a great setup and it may be where I ultimately end up with this one however I wanted to go a different route in the beginning. Art Pipes were only in the works when I owned my last Z and I've always wanted to give them a try. The AAM Short tails are more due to lack of patience than anything. Something that I can buy quickly, cheaply, and install myself. The 8-10 week lead time with FI is tough but worth it.

I should contact the boys @FI and see if they will sell me one at a discount. I would think my video helped them sell several exhaust systems!

Regardless, I will probably have an FI exhaust on order soon.
Welcome back Johnny

I'm sure your short youtube video is a record holder of viewers looking for a exhaust sound clip..

Well done Sir