View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 06:58 AM   #3541 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: 16 AMG GTS, 12 QX56
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
johnnydrama,
LOL, kinda funny how all Z's do that to you. When you sell them, you just dream about getting another one. I would say you are hooked now. Your old Z was the best sounding NA 370z car I ever heard with the FI LTH's and CBE with resonators and it still is.
It was a great setup and it may be where I ultimately end up with this one however I wanted to go a different route in the beginning. Art Pipes were only in the works when I owned my last Z and I've always wanted to give them a try. The AAM Short tails are more due to lack of patience than anything. Something that I can buy quickly, cheaply, and install myself. The 8-10 week lead time with FI is tough but worth it.

I should contact the boys @FI and see if they will sell me one at a discount. I would think my video helped them sell several exhaust systems!

Regardless, I will probably have an FI exhaust on order soon.
351WHP/271WTQ BUILD THREAD NISMO / ECUTEK / Z1 / JWT / MOTORDYNE / FAST INTENTIONS / STILLEN / TEIN / STOPTECH / HANKOOK / CARBON FIBER ELEMENT / B&M / SOUL FUNCTION / ZSPEED / ZSPEC / BOUNDARY ENGINEERING / ADD W1 / BRAUM / DEWLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAgb1IOrvOQ
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote