View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 07:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
My first guess would be under the strut cover. Possibly on either/both side(s) of the drivers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
The obvious, Have you looked where the spare tire goes?

I've also seen people put them under the seat if it's small enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
have you checked where the spare tire goes? could be within the enclosure, maybe?
I've got mine tucked into the back, under where you subs are sitting.
this is what I needed, so I can do another thorough search. It obviously wasnt good enough the first time

thanks fellas...Ill need to do another check through the car. I looked down by the spare but didnt see anything but now Im second guessing myself about looking in the right spot. I didnt look in any place that would seem too small for an amp. I thought back to the kicker amp I had in my Z, which was wide as hell...and probably a bit overboard for what I had.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote