View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:30 PM   #292 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
So...you'll going to paint a red car, blue. What's your base color going to be?
It's a very dark blue. almost navy. Its called galaxy blue. The stripe is a bone, off white to tone down the contrast and better match with my exhaust's ceramic coat.

No metallic and no buffing out or wet sanding the orange peel. because, you know... race car. This has to be as repeatable and fixable as I can make it.

We'll be spraying OTO in the inside and doing a nice grey primer and guide coat to get her mostly straight.

ps the photo above is just a prelim sketch off forza 7 my blue is less purple and much darker
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote