View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another should I trade question.

First, hopefully the mature folks on this forum who either do not like me, think I am a troll or whatever will show their maturity and move on to other threads. I expect a few wannabe forum mediators to jump on the thread and make it about the poster and ignore the OP. Course there is that one who wants to tell everyone (as if all forum members are dumb) who is a troll and another who has attempted, with much failure, to humiliate me on any number of other forums.

Okay, here is my question. I have a 2017 base Z in a beautiful blue, AT with 31k miles.

A dealer nearby has a 2015 Black Z, AT sports package with 20k miles and another about 2+ hours away has a blue 2015 Touring (has the brakes, leather and Navigation) and 8.5k miles. The first one is listed at $22k, the second one at $23k. Both are AT.

For the Black 2015Z sports package, dealer wants $2.5k. For the 2015 Blue Z, dealer wants a $3k difference.

Your thoughts without name calling is appreciated. If you think the question is outrageous, please move on to the next thread. I just need to make a decision within 24 hours. 1. Keep my car, 2. 2015 Black sports package Z with 21k miles, 3. Blue 2015 Touring with 8.3k miles.

Thanks.