View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #3655 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post

Ugh... onzedge, I don't know how you do it with the weekly trips to BFE Arkansas. I went to Philly Monday and came back yesterday and I'm beat. Course I guess part of the problem is that the company puts us on Southwest, not bad price wise, but hoary chit.... the people that fly... I saw a guy that was wearing flip-flops hanging out waiting for a flight, his toenails hadn't been trimmed in months.....

My entire life is in storage, all my tools, parts for my car and everything else is locked in a 10x10 storage locker. Well, the tool box is at a friend's shop, but now it's just a wait until closing. I found a house over the weekend and we close on the 26th of March.

House inspection today....
There is no way in which I would fly SW airlines...

Air travel sucks, even in the best conditions, so flying with status is the only way to do it if you can.

Congratulations on the new home.

Rep Freely and Proudly.

Last edited by onzedge; 02-01-2018 at 11:27 AM.