View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:24 AM   #3646 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh... onzedge, I don't know how you do it with the weekly trips to BFE Arkansas. I went to Philly Monday and came back yesterday and I'm beat. Course I guess part of the problem is that the company puts us on Southwest, not bad price wise, but hoary chit.... the people that fly... I saw a guy that was wearing flip-flops hanging out waiting for a flight, his toenails hadn't been trimmed in months.....

My entire life is in storage, all my tools, parts for my car and everything else is locked in a 10x10 storage locker. Well, the tool box is at a friend's shop, but now it's just a wait until closing. I found a house over the weekend and we close on the 26th of March.

House inspection today....