View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Experience with higher mileage G37s?

I'm trying to hunt down a unicorn for my fun car, and I'm very settled on a G37 Sedan 6MT. I've found one... around 75k on the clock and that's the absolute best I can find on this side of the country right now. (MY 2011-2013 is what I'm after)

Has anyone had any experience with higher mileage Infinitis? (I know it's not THAT high but I'm going to drive it a bit and I'd like to get a few years of fun garage queen status out of it)

It will not be a daily driver, but I'll have a hard time resisting driving it as well. I plan on building it into a Tail of the Dragon machine for the family, and ultimately it would be some cosmetics, full bolt ons and tune, and a quaife LSD with some suspension bits (coilovers, sway bars, etc) and any TLC the car may need.

I appreciate any input!