Thread: Tune???
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 11:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
l2iceman
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z
l2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Seb absolutely does e-tuning with EcuTek. The main programming kit with license and cable is $650 for an off-the-shelf tune on a N/A Z. For an additional $200 you can get a custom N/A tune, for which you will have to do some data logging. There is an extra cost for forced induction tuning. There is even another product option on the website if you already have a license and just want to update or tweak your tune.

Here is a link to the full EcuTek kit: Specialty Z VQ37VHR EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit - 370Z/G37. See the "Desired Tune" section for the additional options and costs described above.
Thanks. As mentioned above, I get that he does ecutek. My question is specifically around uprev. My mods consist of intake, test pipes, cbe. The upside of getting uprev standard is the ability to sell it down the road if/when I return the car back to stock. This outweighs any advantage ecutek may have over uprev, considering my mods and plans for the car.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
l2iceman is offline   Reply With Quote