View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
NO YOU CAN'T.

Some coatings explicitly state that putting anything on top of them will not only cause an adverse reaction but will also void your warranty.
Yep, furthermore you're actually lowering your hydrophobic properties of your coating. This goes for almost any wax over top of a coating. Now, there are toppers such as sonaz netsheild, Gyeon One, Kamikaze and polishangel these were made to increase the performance of your coating and for the most part are capable of working with each other. The ONLY company I know of that is recommending layering is AMMONYC but I've tried many times to ask him why he recommends it and how his products are able to work with one another. But no reply.

OP as much as I love waxing my car, you simply can not beat the protection of a coating. My advise would be to go to a coating and use a topper as your (monthly wax) go to.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote