View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:44 PM   #2609 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cars & Coffee Feb.11th

**Show Update**

The Feb. 11th Cars and Coffee Austin (next show) is cancelled.

We are still hard at work trying to improve on the location/logistics/traffic/staffing issues, and need some more time to make sure that we are ready for the next show. The details are still being worked out, but we can say we are making some very exciting moves! We hear your suggestions and concerns and are sure you will be happy with what we are now working towards. We’ll keep you posted as things progress.

Thank you for your patience, we look forward to hosting an amazing Cars and Coffee Show next time around. Until then, safe motoring!
I will keep you all up to date on this. Once I hear of anything I will post it up.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote