View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 12:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanRich View Post
The only way I could see this working well is if you had the lower half of the rear bumper done in a custom fashion that would put the tri-tip exhaust in the fog light location. However, I can’t imagkne this would be cheap and it certainly doesn’t offer any performance benefits beyond a standard aftermarket exhaust.
Heard.
Yeah I agree with you completely.
I really just want the tri-exhaust for the looks, haha. I think it matches well with how the back of the 370z looks.

I didn't think of replacing the fog light with the tri-tip exhaust, but that makes perfect sense!

It for sure wouldn't be cheap and as for performance benefits -- it's all good. The exhaust is one of the last things I would want to upgrade as far as performance benefits go.

Thanks for your reply sir! Much appreciated.

My next move would be to search around and see if there are any shops willing & able to do this type of custom work
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote