View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 09:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I have an early model 2011 with Rev D ESCL (steering lock). It is not covered under the recall, so you'll want to remove the fuse if you wind up with one. The ESCL was removed entirely later in the 2011 models. I'm pretty one of the steering lock threads has dates but I couldn't find them in a cursory search.

I also have the Z1 CSC elimination kit (~50K miles on it), and I will be switching to the ZSpeed CMAK whenever my stock clutch is done. I would recommend either ZSpeed CSC aftermarket option over the Z1 kit based on my experience

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote