View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
K5_GSXR_Rider
Base Member

Drives: N/A
K5_GSXR_Rider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Find a garage queen. Someone who only washed, polished, and looked at it. They can be found with low mileage. 2011 didn't have the factory oil stabilizer. You would replace it anyway with a Air to air oil cooler anyway. They pulled the steering locks off in 2011, research the thread on here for all the details. CSC (clutch slave cylinder) issues are common. Be prepared to deal with that. That happens on all years.
Yeah, I'm only looking for 370z Nismo's from 2011-2014 with under 40,000 miles from either a dealer or a completely stock one from a private seller who can thoroughly verify services completed. Curious as to whether or not the CSC issues is why I'm finding a lot of 2011-2014's with less than 40,000 miles, some as low as 25,000 miles. What all is involved in permanently resolving the CSC issues, if that is at all possible?

More importantly, what should I be looking for in a used 370Z to know that this part has already failed? In addition, should I budget into my purchase price the upgraded (I know an aftermarket CSC exists) CSC as well as the repair costs?

Last edited by K5_GSXR_Rider; 01-27-2018 at 11:03 PM.
K5_GSXR_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote