View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:16 PM   #938 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! Sorry I have been away... work, life, my car and designing the new hood in CAD.

Some new pictures surfaced this week on the supercharger kit. I also made a stop this week to RJM to finalize the pulley setup! The new design is super easy to install you guys are going to love it!

So the updates on the kit development:
1. To reduce costs and to make the install as easy as possible RJM is going back to a single belt setup. This means the brackets and tensioner setup can be simplified and reduces the overall size of the kit making good development a lot easier. The tensioner will be about mounted as it sits now. There will be 1 - 2 idler pulleys added and that means two small brackets.

2. The lower plenum in the stack has been produced in billet and complete.
3. The fuel plenum is being finished tonight in billet.
4. The programming for the supercharger manifold, supercharger base plate and throttle body adapters are complete and just needs to be run in the machine.
5. The hood design is coming to a close and it is turning out freaking awesome! The most aggressive and awesome looking hood to date imho!

I will post some pics! And yes we plan to have a few of these at zdayz.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054