View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Owned for just over a month!!

Ended up putting about 4k miles in a month lol. This car is amazing. After the all the road noise complaints, gotta admit that it wasn't as bad as I was expecting (esp compared to my motorcycle even with earplugs). I came from an 04 A4 and still have my ZX6r. I had been considering a RWD car for residency and then my dad bought a beater miata for fun and I knew I needed RWD. Got a red sport package and it's fantastic! The turn in is awesome, the grip is pretty awesome, and a little bit of slidey when you're feeling a bit hooligan. Doesn't feel quite as light as the Miata obviously, but man it feels pretty quick on its feet (certainly more than the piggy A4). Hoping to hit some track days in the next year, but need $$$, oil cooler, and time (not sure how much of that I'll have). Already did my first mod (pioneer headunit). Gonna enjoy stock for the rest of it for a while and probably work on making it louder later down the line! Hoping to find some great peeps on this forum!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370zPiuma copy.jpg (271.1 KB, 34 views)
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote