View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 02:55 PM   #468 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix0121 View Post
Several months ago, I had been to my dealership and got it fixed with my payment.

Then did I lose any chance to get it covered for free by Nissan ??
I would call Nissan North America.

If your VIN was eligible for the recall, then they should reimburse you without any hassles - and I would bitch about the dealer not recognizing the repair was under recall. If your VIN was not eligible, then they will likely deny your request initially. However, I would argue that the Rev D you had fail should have been included in the recall and they should reimburse you anyway. If it wasn't an issue, then there was no reason for them to dump the ESCL entirely the following model year. I know of a bunch of people who had Rev D fail on them. But I only know of one person that successfully lobbied for reimbursement for it from NNA.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 01-23-2018 at 02:57 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote