View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 08:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
longlivethez
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Roadster
longlivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2krazyyy View Post
SPC/SPL Toe bolts require you to elongate the toe bolt hole in order to have more adjustments or bring it back to spec, they even come with a template. Not much of a hack job it just requires you to grind down a small amount of the edges. Brought my car to Auto Innovation here in the Bay Area which is a known reputable shop here and even they told me I had to elongate the subframe holes to install aftermarket toe bolts.

Heres a DIY
DIY: Rear toe bolts install (Pics)
Yup. Same here. Not only did one of the best alignment shops in town, Jack's Auto Alignment and Brakes, tell me that I needed it, the legendary Vitaly at Pitstop (the ONLY place I'll take my cars...) told me I may need it to get it back into spec, too.
longlivethez is offline   Reply With Quote