View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Sorry, i've never heard of any cutting required to do a simple alignment on the back of a Z, and any shop that tried to tell me cutting the subframe was needed would be a shop i never go back to.

Get the 3 appropriate SPL arms and alignment is essentially limitless.
SPC/SPL Toe bolts require you to elongate the toe bolt hole in order to have more adjustments or bring it back to spec, they even come with a template. Not much of a hack job it just requires you to grind down a small amount of the edges. Brought my car to Auto Innovation here in the Bay Area which is a known reputable shop here and even they told me I had to elongate the subframe holes to install aftermarket toe bolts.

Heres a DIY
DIY: Rear toe bolts install (Pics)
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote