View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:22 PM   #459 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

This weekend I finished up a simple system in a Camaro. The JVC head unit as well as all JBL speakers were removed and replaced with the fallowing.

JL W3 in sealed box
JL RD500/1 Amp
JL EVO C2
Image Dynamics ID65
KnuKonceptz 4 gauge wire
Pioneer DEH-S6000BS

The old kick panels didn't even cover the wiring behind it

Rewiring the whole stereo harness, this time with solder and heat shrink

The new larger speakers requiired removal of some metal behind them. This was grinned down and dynamat was added

Rear speakers also has to have materiial removed. Most of the install time was spent in the trunk on my back cutting this out.

Because the customer wanted to keep it simple and on a budget I sadly couldn't do any beauty panels.

New power wire ran through firewall

https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote