View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
longlivethez
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Roadster
longlivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
Well, not really. I was thinking you wouldn't need to mess with the Toe, since you didn't change it. BUT, if it looks off, you can change it. I was thinking you might just need to touch up the camber using the new SPL part you just installed.

If you do adjust the toe bolts, you don't really wrench away at them. Here's how they work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvBBXZ_cKI

You're just moving the Toe in and out (bolt moves left and right)

You can see how when you dremel out to make those elongated holes longer, and put in different bolts, you can adjust even more. Thats what your mechanic was talking about.
Makes sense. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
what the **** shop was this?
One of the best alignment shops in town. He was talking about enlarging the holes the toe bolts go through. While I think he is somewhat exaggerating the seriousness of the work, he's not wrong. lol
longlivethez is offline   Reply With Quote