View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you install stuff yourself? What did you install? I did coilovers, front arm, rear camber arms, and the rear Toe bolts mentioned above. Mine was so whack the traction/stability light was coming on, felt horrible. Toe is probably what is giving you the bad feeling. Mine was bad enough I didn't wanna drive it at all. So, I eyeballed the rear toe, and adjusted it myself to what looked good to the naked eye. Made a HUGE difference, and I wasn't far off once we got it on the alignment rack. You won't break anything, but you could eat a set of tires if its really bad.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote